It has rained now for at least five days straight. Hey summer, where you at!? To get me out of my lousy weather funk, I have been browsing bikinis like it’s my job. I’m loving the textured ruffles and flattering bandeau styles that are in for the 2011 swim season, not to mention the florals and, my favorite, stripes!
1. Dorothy Perkins Black/White Stripe Bikini Top & Bottoms, £8 & £8
2. Betsy Johnson Tea Party Ruffle Top & Bottom, $108 & $90
3. Dorothy Perkins Floral Ruffle Bikini Top & Bottoms, £12 & £10
4. River Island Rose Bikini Top & Briefs, £16.99 & £9.99
5. River Island Pink Stripe Top & Briefs, £14.99 & £9.99
After all the hard work at the gym to burn off the winter’s hibernation, I’m ready to bare a little skin for a sun-kissed glow. In need of some beach inspiration? Check out Lolli Beach Candy or Asos to showcase your bombshell bod in this summer. Now if only I could narrow my online shopping carts down to a few new suits…
What is your favorite bathing suit style of 2011?
Sprinkled with Beach & Bikini Love,