Running out of steam for Christmas gifts? Don’t forget about your holiday host! Here are a few of my fun and festive picks to thank him/her for their hospitality. I’m a big fan of gift baskets full of thoughtful items and a bottle of wine. Add some homemade cookies to the mix for an extra personal touch and you’ll be guaranteed an invite next year!
1.Williams-Sonoma Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board, $30
2. West Elm Ceramic Pig Speaker, $49
3. ModCloth Woodland Holiday Apron, $33.99
4. Crate & Barrel Wine Bottle Scarf, $5.95
5. Terrain Rosemary Tree, $58
6. Terrain Organic Grey Sea Salt, $12
7. Jonathan Adler Moustache Bottle Stopper, $18
8. Crate & Barrel Set of 6 Snowflake Coasters, $4.95
9. Kir Devries Teroforma Ice Melts Whisky Stones, $19.95
Dress up your bottle of wine with a cute scarf, treat that music junkie to a fun oink-tastic speaker or give the chef their very own rosemary tree. I could only imagine the amazing aroma that would bring to a room! If your host is a mixologist, lift their spirits with one of the Special Edition crystal shaped bottles of Absolut Vodka (called ABSOLUT HOST). Here is a deLIGHTful “skinny” cocktail (only 140 calories!), courteousy of Absolut. Holidazzle: 2 parts ABSOLUT CITRON, 2 1/2 parts Light Cranberry Juice, 1/2 part Light Orange Juice and 1/4 part Lime Juice. Shake and garnish with a lime twist.
What is your go to holiday host gift?
Sprinkled with Love,