Today is a day of twos. It’s my 22 birthday and what better a way to celebrate than taking two final exams before noon? Woohoo! Well, at least I’m officially DONE after that. New York, New York for a month starting Monday! I simply cannot wait. Anyway…nothing too (hehe, journalism major humor?) rowdy planned for the evening, just a quiet dinner and cocktails with my two besties. In honor of my day of birth, I compiled a list of fun facts about yours truly. Hey, I’m a quirky, fun gal full of surprises so why the hell not?
1. I modeled when I was little.
2. I was a band geek (alto saxophone) in high school. I rocked that plume-topped hat and wool ensemble!
3. I was the co-captain of my ice hockey team my senior year.
4. I can flatten my nose.
5. My favorite food is seared ahi tuna, especially when it is sesame encrusted.
6. I’m a firm believer that the book is always better than the movie.
7. I only use black ball point pens. I hate blue more than anything and don’t even get me started with pencils…
8. I’m addicted to Pinterest and may already have every last detail of my wedding already picked out.
9. I love grocery shopping and could spend hours wandering the isles.
10. My favorite movie, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, was what inspired me to seek a career in journalism. Well, that and the fact that I have a collection of my favorite magazines dating back to 2000. There are stacks hidden in every crevice of my room at school and home…if that wasn’t a tell tale sign, I don’t know what is!
Peek-a-boo! I’d just like to add, when I asked Mike about a fun fact about me, he said that I’m obsessed with peanut butter. That was all my man of 4 1/2 years could come up with…I guess I’m not as quirky and fun as I’d like to think I am? Thanks babe! I guess another interesting fact is that I drive a huge, red SUV. Remember the episode of Laguna Beach when Kristin Cavallari’s car broke down on the side of the road? I drive that same Isuzu Trooper…but in fire engine red. (Yes, the fact that Kristin drove one made it even cooler back in the day.) I love my car and feel super badass driving it. Well, I’m off to take some tests and celebrate. Happy Friday!
Sprinkled with Love,