There is nothing like adding color back into your daily ensemble after a long, dreary winter. Boy, am I ready to ditch the layering to showcase some sun-kissed skin (in a modest and respectful manner, of course!) I recently got a request for a spring accessory post, so here it is! A little variety for a food blog. Why not, right? Enjoy.
1. Stella & Dot Paige, Sloan and Sunset Bangles, $59/$69
2. Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarves, $118
3. Forever 21 Studded Cross-Body Bag, $22.80
4. Sperry Top-Sider 2-Eye Boat Shoe, $70
5. Madewell Scenic-Stripe Top, $62
6. Essie Turquoise-Caicos, $8
7. Madewell New England Stripe Belt, $48
8. American Apparel Cotton Bow Hair Clip, $14
9. Forever 21 Sunglasses, $5.80 (bought these last weekend!)
The beautiful coral, yellow and turquoise pastels with the nautical flair of navy blue and striped patterns are perfect for spring 2011. Don’t they all look just plain gorgeous together? Side note: I think I’m addicted to stripes. What is your favorite trend for the spring?
Sprinkled with Love-ly Spring Fashion,